Local Tax Preparers
If you like the personal touch where you can sit down with someone you’ve chosen to do your taxes and look them in the eye (after all they are doing YOUR taxes), you no doubt can find someone local to you using our search functionality.
- Google Alert - tax
- IRS unveils online tool to help nonfilers get advance child tax credit payments Millions are awaiting Advance Child Tax Credit payments, which will start going out in July, but only to those for whom the IRS has info in its system. If you haven't had to file a return for a while, the ...
- What To Know About The New And Upcoming Child Tax Credit Portals Marie Sapirie explores the IRS online portals meant to help families navigate the advance child tax credit for 2021, why some families might want to decline advance payment, and how the IRS might try to reach nonfilers.
- Pro Publica’s Billionaires: Stories Behind the Story Pro Publica’s recent story about the small amount of tax paid by many of the nation’s billionaires has focused new attention on what critics say...
- When Will the 2021 Child Tax Credit Payments Start Under Stimulus Relief? More families will now be eligible for the Child Tax Credit. The recently passed third stimulus relief package, known as the American Rescue Plan, expanded the Child Tax Credit. Beginning with your tax year 2021 taxes (the ones filed in... ...
- Can I Make Spousal IRA Contributions for Retirement? An IRA, or individual retirement account, is a way to build retirement savings if you don’t have a 401k plan offered through work, if you want to diversify your retirement savings with an additional account, or if you want an... ...
- Child Tax Credit: Monthly Payments Begin July 15 for Eligible Families Last Updated: June 15, 2021
With the introduction of the American Rescue Plan back in March, the Child Tax Credit underwent a couple temporary changes for tax year 2021. One of the main adjustments included allowing families to receive part ...
- Monthly Financial Routine: Create Your Own Regimen Like anyone, you want to feel secure when it comes to your finances. This could mean having a reliable stream of income, saving up a certain amount of money for retirement, not being in debt, and being able to make ...
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2021 Child Tax Credit The American Rescue Plan expanded the Child Tax Credit for tax year 2021 as well as changed some… Read more
The post Everything You Need to Know About the 2021 Child Tax Credit appeared first on The Official Blog of TaxSlayer.
- How to File Taxes in States with Reciprocity When you live in one state and work in another, it could impact where you file and pay income taxes. Reciprocity… Read more
The post How to File Taxes in States with Reciprocity appeared first on The Official Blog of TaxSlayer.